Creating DIY campfire starters can be an easy way to use up leftover wax from your candles and melts. With just a few materials you can find around your home you can make a useful tool for your next bonfire, and create a lovely creative gift for fathers day or gifts for him.
*Paper Muffin liners or cardboard egg carton
* Shredded paper, sawdust, pine cones, grass, broken sticks
* Candle wicks
*Cinnamon Sticks or orange peels
* Candle wax
1. Place paper cupcake liners in a cupcake or muffin pan.
2. Place shredded paper, pine cones, sticks, spices, and a wick
3. In a pouring pot or metal pan melt wax using a double boiling method.
4. Once melted pour into your cupcake liners or egg carton
5. Allow overnight to dry and wait a week before using.